Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday update

I'm sorry I haven't given an update in a couple of days but I was pretty sick yesterday dealing with nausea and throwing up. Like I said before I've been struggling with nausea for quite some time now and so they are trying to find the answer to that. They did an ultrasound of my stomach but we don't know the results of that. However, it looks like there is no rejection. I'm so thankful for the Lord's mercy and grace. They still believe that it is some type of pneumonia. Hopefully we will be able to go home in a couple of days. Thank you for your prayers. Your encouragement and support have lifted us up again and again.

This verse has been continually running through my head and gives me great encouragement to keep pressing on not just physically but in every area of my life.

And let us not become weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
Galatians 6:9

2 comments:

Kellee said...

=(
Praying you feel better quickly!!
XoXoX

susan said...

Em-We are praying! Hang on and keep that verse running through your head. Praise Him there is no rejection. Better days will come again, I know. Stay strong in Him, love susan and wes