These are some family pictures we took the end of April by the very talented Abbie (Thanks Abbie!). As I have mentioned before I love having family pictures but I always dread taking them because it usually is stressful. However, Faith behaved so well and was very smiley, it was a joy to do, & Maggie didn't do too bad either! Hope you enjoy them!
Health Update~
After I came home, I continued to be very nauseated and could not eat (I lost about 12 pds, which is bad for me). So, the doctors switched one of my anti-rejection meds that I thought was causing all the trouble and put me on a different one. Since Monday, Praise the Lord I have not been sick and been very hungry! Food tastes so good again! I am still having trouble getting my blood level at the right place. I am having to do the blood thinner shots, which I give myself in my stomach and blood thinner pills for the blood clots. I continue to struggle with a cough at night but over all I'm feeling stronger and better. Thank you again for the many prayers.







4 comments:
Glad you are feeling much better and stronger and they finally took you off the Celcept. I'm sick now...very high fever...waiting on coordinator to call me back..ugh!! The pictures are adorable!! Praying you continue to feel better!
Good news, Em. The pictures are wonderful so fun to look at and the music is perfect. Stay strong and continue to get better. In Him, susan and wes
Such a cute family!! Love the pictures and I covet that puppy!! :)
Love you lots!! So glad you are feeling better!!
Those pictures are wonderful...such a sweet family and I cannot wait to see you all at the reunion in July!! I am so glad to hear that you are doing better...please tell everyone hello for us!!!
Post a Comment