Well I spent most of the day in the ER yesterday. I've been struggling with nausea for several weeks now and I woke up running a high fever on Thursday and feeling very drained. Come to find out I was severely dehydrated (this was caused by a number of things that I've been battling with) and probably have a viral infection. I stayed in the hospital last night and have been receiving fluids and some antibiotics. My oxygen has been low too so they put me on some oxygen for right now. I'm not sure how long I'll be in here but I feel like the fluids are helping some.
I could use your prayers right now as I feel very emotionally drained. Jason and I were talking this morning about this past year, and although we have had some wonderful times it has also been a very long and difficult one. I guess I'm just feeling a little beat up and defeated at the moment. Thank you for your prayers for us.
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:8-9
Friday, May 8, 2009
Health update
Posted by Emily at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well!! I know the feeling all too well! I look back at my year, and although I'm celebrating a huge milestone tomorrow...this year has not gone by without its struggles, especially these last few months. You are in my prayers. I do hope it's just a viral infection, and nothing serious! Get better soon!! I'm guessing you are still in Texas, and not UAB? Let me know if I can do anything!
Emily, You are definitely in our prayers. You must take care of yourself, I can bet you are putting yourself last and I know how that goes but you have got to take care of yourself so you will be there for Faith and Jason. I know that sounds like a mom lecture but I know what that's like. Maybe God needed for you to slow down a little and build your body back up. Rest in Him! We love and miss you. Go to jenxphotography.com and see pics of our new grandbaby. Be strong in HIm and remember we love you. susan and wes
Post a Comment