This is just a quick post (I don't have a lot of info) but Emily is currently being prepped for a biopsy of her lungs and should go into surgery in the next hour. I believe they are going in from her side so it seems a little more invasive than a scope but I am not sure. Please pray for her to not be anxious and for the doctors to have wisdom and skill in order for this to be a success. Also pray that this does not cause any further complications.
She was stable overnight but was very anxious even after the intubation. It sounds like they have brought her awake to prep her so Jason is getting to spend some time with her while she's alert and hopefully we will get some more info after that.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Biopsy
Posted by Emily at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
constant prayer-Emily stay strong and let the doctors work. Jason we love you and are praying for your strength. Please keep us posted on her progress. In Him, susan and wes
Emily, Jason and Faith, praying for you always. Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song
Again, I'll be praying everything goes well! And yes, this type of biopsy is more invasive than what they do during a bronch! But it will all be fine. We have to remember that God is our physician! Much love to all the family! Praying God give Emily peace, so she can rest and not be so anxious!
Emily and Jason,
We are praying continually- Psalm 121:1-3 I will lift up my eyes to the hills--where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip--he who watches over you will not slumber: indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. --Randy&Karen Davis
Emily, Jason & Faith, We continue to lift you up in prayer and for God's embrace to renew your spirit.
Isaiah 40:31(NIV)"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." In Christ's Love, Robin & Derek
Post a Comment