Monday, July 27, 2009

Bronch went well

I had my bronchoscopy this morning and the procedure went well but we don't know the results yet. My fever, stats and pain continue to go up and down but I believe it is getting better with the antibiotics. (Sometimes it has to get worse before it gets better.) Not much else has been going on today as I've been pretty wiped out with the bronch but I'll try to work on getting some lake pictures up today.

Faith is so sweet, she comes up to see me every day and yesterday day she said, "Poor mama....you are sick......do you need a band aide?" Dora band aides are always the cure for everything to a 2 year old. =)

3 comments:

Katey said...

Glad the bronch went well. Praying you feel much better SOON!! Love ya!

Shay said...

Praise the Lord for so many things! So thankful your bronch went well and Cali's MRI was good. Still praying for you to get well soon. Keep us updated. Love you.

susan said...

Em- feel better soon. I needed to hear that scripture today as well. Good news about the bronch. Keep your eyes lifted because He is your help. We love you and are praying. susan and wes