Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted something. It's hard to believe we are almost done with summer and it's always strange for me to see "Back to School" sales in July.
We had a great Mulkey family reunion last weekend at the lake. I'll post some pictures of all the fun when I get them downloaded. =) I was so thankful to have felt good during our trip and there were many family members that had never even seen Faith so it was great time. However, a couple of days after we got home my right ear become completely clogged and my sinuses went crazy! I then began to have pain in my chest and back and so I was admitted to the hospital on Friday. I believe I have mentioned that I am anemic but I guess it got really low so they gave me a blood transfusion and have put me on some meds. I'm also scheduled to do a bronchoscopy Monday morning to check for rejection.
It's been a long couple of days and I find myself more irritable then I would like to admit. I think we are on the right track for keeping better but I do appreciate your prayers that the bronch will come back well and that my lungs will clear up.
I do have a huge PRAISE though. My sister had 5 year MRI check up done to make sure her brain tumor has not returned and everything looks great! When she was diagnosed with a brain tumor at the age of 15, we were not sure the journey that she would be embarking on yet God has been very gracious as she went through brain surgery, radiation and over came many obstacles. PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Well, I'll try to update you on the latest health news and also on all the ins and outs of the past couple of weeks. Faith is talking talking talking and I'll have to post some of our funny conversations.
Hope you and your families are enjoying the summer!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Sunday afternoon catch up
Posted by Emily at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
praying-let us know and we love you. HOpe you feel better soon. love wes and susan
I'm so sorry you have had a rough week, I will definitely be praying for you.
I am beyond thrilled for Callie, that is such great news- God is so awesome!
Post a Comment