Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rough day

Well I don't have a lot of energy to write but I wanted to give ya'll an update. Today has been a very difficult day as I have been nauseous, in a lot of pain and trying to keep my fever down as it has been pretty high all day. I do have a praise though and that is that so far the most of the test that have come back show no rejection. They believe we are dealing with some kind of infection but they haven't been able to pinpoint which one. We are hoping that they will be able to find which infection it is so I can go home on meds. Thank you for your prayers. I really could use them as I feel emotionally and physically drained.


Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I.
Isaiah 58:8-9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow will be better!!! Know that we love you lots and continue to stand with you (and many others!!) in prayer.

Ollie,Phyllis, April, Ethen, Ollie T., and Brianne

Anonymous said...

We are praying!!!! Love, Beth L.