I think that word sums up the current situation.
Jason and Steph need prayer as they continue to watch Em suffer more obstacles and have no control of the situation
Did not pull tube, turned respirator back on
Needed blood due to another complication with tubes in stomach
Still on dialysis
Seem to be heading backwards
Please keep praying. God's ways are higher than our ways. I get home tonight and will try and fill in gaps
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Discouraged
Posted by Emily at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Praying for you as well, Emily T. :)
Prayers are being said everywhere for Emily, Jason, Faith, the entire family and for you Emily T. Thank you for keeping us informed and for helping us know how to pray for this beautiful young woman and her family.
don't know what to say except, His ways are higher than ours.
We love you all and continue to pray. In Him, susan and wes
Emily T~thank you for your unfailing friendship to Emily. It shows you love her. Still praying for her and also for you. Please give us more details when you are up to it. Take Care.
Thank you for keeping us updated. Praying...
Love you sweet Em. We're praying for all of you.
Sorry to hear that Em isn't doing better! I'm really hoping everything turns around the corner and she'll be better soon.
Thanks for updating.
I'll be thinking of Emily and her family!!
Take care.
Post a Comment