In an effort to fill in any gaps about Emily, her story, this blog, the disease, her current battle or answer questions that I have overlooked, please comment with anything that you would like for me to clarify or with any questions that you might have. I will do my best to answer them.
Thanks,
Emily T
Monday, August 24, 2009
Q & A
Posted by Emily at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Are all of Emily's current problems due to her contracting the swine flu? I went and read back but still wasn't sure if that is the case. I have a sone that is 5 years old with CF. I pray that Emily has a quick recovery and starts heading back the right direction.
First of all thank you so much for keeping us all updated and being such a faithful friend.
What is the prognosis for all of this? Has Em been responsive at all in the past few days?
We continue to pray for a full recovery soon. In Him, susan and wes
Thank you sooo much for keeping us updated. I know it must be so hard for you and of course all the family. Emily is such a sweet sweet girl, always humble as what God has done in her life. Praying she doesn't have to suffer any more and will be healed!!
Glenda & Bill Dickey
You have done a great job keeping everyone informed. We continue to pray (plead)and hope. We love Emily and her family so much. May God once again pour out his mercy.
The McClearys
I just wanted to thank you for keeping everyone informed! We really appreciate it.
The Johnsons
Emily,
What a blessing you are to Em, her family and to those of us who are separated by miles...but not at heart. Thanks for the updates helping us stay close.
Lisa
Emily~thanks again for your faithful updates and keeping us all informed about Emily. My question is the same as Susan's: What is the prognosis for Emily? How responsive is she? Are the drs still concerned about brain damage? Did she go w/o oxygen at any time? What about her kidneys? Do they feel they will begin to function again on their own?
And how does Emily feel about all of this? Does she know anything?
Thanks Emily, continuing prayer.
Emily,
I am praying. You are such a dear friend. What a comfort that must be to her in her more lucid moments. I will be lifting you up, and the other Emily even more so.
Blessings,
Sara
Hmm...I had left a long comment, but I guess it didn't get posted. Oh well..I had a couple of questions, but will just hold off for now!
Hi,
I am wondering pretty much the same things as everyone else. Has Emily been responsive or alert? Is all of this because of the flu?
I didn't know if I would be able to see any answers that you posted to others questions or not.
Thanks!
Lissa
What is the status of her lungs since she is getting a trach? I'm a little confused why if her lungs are "ok" now, they are keeping her on the vent?
Post a Comment