Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday

Today was a little bit better than yesterday. Still not much to report. Emily's vent settings are at 90% oxygen and she is back to holding steady in the upper 90s for her O2 saturation which is much better than it has been. This should make it easier for her to breathe.

I'm rereading that paragraph over and over and just not sure what else to say...partly because I don't have a lot more info and partly just because I just don't know how to say anything else. I'm so thankful that Christ paid it all and promises to never leave us nor forsake us.

Romans 12:12 - Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

I miss you Em...but I'm rejoicing in the hope that we'll get to talk to you again soon and the truth that we will have new bodies in our future home...I'm doing my best to be patient in this process by trusting in the Lord and encourage you to do the same even when it's consistently tough (and I know it is)...and I'm constantly praying for your healing, for Christ to work through you, and for a miracle with your name on it.

6 comments:

susan said...

Emily T-you are such a good friend. Don't be discouraged and I know God has Em in His care. We are all so hopeful for her and want so much to see her laughing with Faith and Jason again. Waiting is so hard.
We will keep praying.
In Him, susan and wes

Anonymous said...

Emily T- thank you so much for keep us updated. Em is in our prayers. Tanna

Unknown said...

Emily T I really appreciate all the updates. We are continuing to lift everyone up in prayer, especially Emily's health. In Christ, Robin & Derek

Anonymous said...

Still checking the updates daily. We remain hopeful and in prayer.
The McClearys

Marci and Kara said...

Emily T- I don't know you , but wanted you to know that I can FEEL the love in your posts. Thank you.

Kara is my 15 year old daughter and we know Landon and Tim Dirks. WE are praying continually and checking the blog almost every day as we are traveling and not always possible. I think I have missed only one day without being able to check. He is faithful, He is good and we all wait for the day when He returns..... blessings,
Marci and Kara Klemcke

Anonymous said...

Emily T~ I am praying for you! What a good friend you are to Emily, I know she loves you and appreciates you so much. Don't give up. Keep being hopeful. We are expecting God to perform a miracle for Emily. We have to remember that His ways are often not ours and the miracle He is going to do may not be the one we expect or want. Also, I am reminded that He has already completed miracles in her life and is continuing to do so. Thank you for keeping us up to date on her condition. I am checking daily.
Heather and Kelly Light