Thursday, December 17, 2009

Success

Thanks for your prayers......they were able to get the PICC in! The PICC sure saves me from lots of sticks! I'm going to really try to get out tomorrow and go home on IVs, I'm hopeful my doctor will agree. Yes, Katey my doctor here wants me to get a port but they won't do it while I'm sick so I have to get over this and then I'll come in to get one put in. Most people are surprised that I don't have one but it's only because I've never wanted one and held out this long but with being in the hospital so often it probably is the right step to take. Anyway, thank you again for your prayers and I'll let you know what the plans are for going home.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Woohoo! So glad to hear this!!!

Carrie Woods said...

Yay! So hope you're able to go home soon!