I'm getting out of the hospital today! I'm still not where I need to be but I can do my IVs and treatments at home..............our new home! I still appreciate your prayers as I continue to try to get well but very thankful to be going home.
We also have some other great news. Brandon and Christie (my brother & sister in-law) were able to finally adopt Georgia (Sissy)! It's been quite a journey trying to keep her but we are so thankful the Lord provided the way for her to officially be apart of our family! Georgia and Faith sure are good buddies so it's a huge blessing to have a good cousin close in age. Our new house is right by Brandon & Christies so I'm sure they will be playing all the time now. =) We love you, Georgia!!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Going Home
Posted by Emily at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!so glad you on the way home. Take care and don't overdo. Enjoy your new home and the family. We love you! Stay strong in Him. susan and wes
Wonderful news all the way around, girl:)
Love ya!
Such happy news!!! Praying you will have the best Christmas ever in your new home:)
Great News Emily!
I'm so glad you are home and the PICC was successful. And that makes perfect sense about the port!! I never had a port either before my transplant...I always lucked out on "midlines" as they were called then. Everyone was so surprised. The only reason I got one was because of photopheresis, but now are so thankful I have one. I will be praying you get to feeling MUCH better so that can happened. But of course, we will pray you don't get sick where you will need one either. Love ya!
Just thinking of you and wanting to wish you a Merry Christmas. Congratulations with Sissy! Love, Beth L.
Woo Hoo! and Woo Hoo again!
Post a Comment