Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Buddies

Maggie has now found her favorite sleeping spot......up the first flight of stairs and lays around at the top. I think she feels powerful because you can't really see her but she can watch all that is going on in the house hold. Looks like the Queen on her throne. =) Of course, Faith loves to go snuggle and kiss Maggie and so here is a picture of a typical day for the two, laying around at the top of the stairs.

We are not bored......what would give you that idea?!

Health update~ Pseudomonas has grown from the samples they took, which wasn't surprising but there are 4 different strands of pseudomonas and they are not sure which one I have at this time. I'm feeling a tad better today but still have a ways to go. I pray the medicines I am on now will be the right ones to fight the strand I have. Thanks for your prayers....

4 comments:

susan said...

Em, she is such a beautiful child and what a pooch! Know they are best friends. Feel better soon, at least they have a diagnosis and can treat. Stay strong in Him, susan and wes

Carrie Woods said...

Oh, wow, what pictures! Faith is such a little gorgeous beauty and her with Maggie in the boredom picture is so frameable!!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! Praying for you...Love, Beth L.

Katey said...

Precious pics!!! That dang pseudomonas....it never leaves me alone either. Praying you are on the right antibiotics. This past pneumonia/hospital stay, the strain of pseudo that I had was only 100% sensitive to two IV abx, and I happened to be allergice to both of them and couldn't tolerate them even with pre-medications. So I used one intermediate sensitivity drug, and I'm just praying it stays away.

Hang in there...they will find the right combination of drugs. I'm just glad they found what was growing and what type of infection you have...that's definitely a praise!

Love ya....praying for you!