Thursday, January 28, 2010

Funeral Arrangements (Updated)

Visitation will be this Sunday, January 31, 2010 from 3-5 PM
Lake Ridge Chapel
6025 82nd Street
Lubbock, TX 79424
*completely separate location from service

The Memorial Service will be this Monday, February 1, 2010 at 2:00 PM
Lakeridge United Methodist Church
4701 82nd Street
Lubbock, TX 79424
*completely separate location from visitation

In lieu of flowers, please consider donating to one of these organizations:

Teen Moms Program of Lubbock Youth for Christ
2621 34th St
Lubbock, TX 79410
www.yfclubbock.org
Contact: Renee Morales 806-535-5486
(Emily volunteered with this program and delighted in spending time with these moms.)


Make-A-Wish Foundation of the Texas Plains, Inc
411 Fillmore
Amarillo, TX 79101
www.texasplains.wish.org
(This organization helps very sick folks enjoy once-in-a-lifetime experiences.)


Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
6931 Arlington Rd
2nd Floor
Bethesda, MD 20814
www.cff.org
1-800- FIGHT- CF
(Working on a cure...)

7 comments:

susan said...

thanks Emily T., you are the very best friend and a true inspiration and picture of what real friendship is. In Him, susan and wes

Heather Light said...

Thank you Emily T. I am thinking about you.

Unknown said...

Thank you, I will continue to pray In Christ's Love, Robin

Katey said...

I wish I could make the funeral/service...but can't make the drive right now. But I will be praying and thinking of the family, especially during those times. I will be sending something and will make a donation to our CF chapter in her name. Thanks Emily T for posting this and being such a great and supportive friend to Emily. I know you will miss her...praying for you too during this difficult time.... for God to give you peace, to heal your emotional and any physical pain, and to help you to delight in the fact that Emily is with her Heavenly father rejoicing in Heaven, free of any pain.

susan said...

The song I WILL RISE has so been on my mind these past few days. I know that's for Em. He called her name and she now has no more sorrows and no more pain. Praise Him for loving us! In Him, susan and wes

Hannah said...

Thank you for the continuing updates. We are keeping the Mulkey's in our prayers. Love, Hannah and Justin Sparks

Peter Ludlow said...

Thinking of all of you.

I have to work during the memorial service so I won't be able to attend the live stream online. Will it be available for viewing later?

--Peter