Saturday, December 13, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well....it was quite the adventure getting home. To make a long story short neither Jason or I had our picture IDs because we got new licenses so all we had was our paper temporary license and Jason lost his temporary during our stay in AL. PLUS, I had my IVs (medicine bags more then 4oz) that had to go with me on the plane. So, to say all that we were very concerned about getting through security! I think our saving grace was that I brought our birth certificates just in case. Although we were searched high and low (all 3 of us), we were allowed to go through!!

Anyway, we are home safely and it is good to be home. Hopefully we can relax some and just enjoy the Christmas season.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all made it....I was concerned that you might not make it through the security. It was nice getting to see all of you and I look forward to your next visit. Love, Beth

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!Hope the rest of the holiday season is just a good time with family and friends and has no more drama. Have a blessed holidays and enjoy your new lungs. Stay strong in Him, susan and wes

Carrie Woods said...

How are you feeling, Emily? So glad you got on your flight! How did the trip go for all of you?

It was SO great to see you... hope Ava and I didn't keep you up too late the night you needed rest before your travel day:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Emily! Hope ya'll all have a wondeful holiday season with family and friends. I hope you stay well. Maybe we will get to see ya'll when you visit again!
Love ya,
Heather Light

Katey said...

So glad you are home and feeling better!! Hey...can you give me your address?? I want to send you something. If you don't want to post here...shoot me an email or message on facebook. Thanks!!