Hi everyone...it's Emily Tardy. Em asked me to update her blog this evening as she is back in the hospital at UAB. After a successful bronchoscopy that showed NO REJECTION!!!!!, she has been experiencing the negative side effects of recovering from the procedure. She ran a fever all of yesterday evening and still had it this morning. After passing out twice this morning, Jason called for an ambulance that took her back to the hospital. Her blood pressure was really low and when I talked to him late this afternoon the team at UAB was in the middle of working on her to help her get that back up. From what I understand, she is dealing with some infection in her lungs that was aggravated by the bronchoscopy yesterday so she is once again having to fight off the complications that this procedure can bring about.
Please keep her and Jason in your prayers tonight. Hopefully this will be a short stay and that she will be stabilized and released so they will be able to go to their Christmas party tomorrow night. Thanks! ~Emily T
Friday, December 5, 2008
Update on Emily
Posted by Emily at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks for the update Emily T. We've had lots of prayer going up for Emily (and Jason and Faith) this evening.
Ollie, Phyllis and family
I'm praying for Emily!! I hate to hear that,but knows she is in good hands!
Post a Comment