Well, amazingly we made it to AL. Our plane was delayed in TX and therefore Southwest said we might not make our other flight in Dallas so it was a little crazy trying to make the flight so we would not have to spend the night in Dallas. Thankfully the plane wanted a whole 20 minutes just for us so we could get on. (Thank You Southwest!)
We had a long clinic day but Praise the Lord things are looking pretty well. My liver function was high this time which is unusual but they are going to just watch it for now. I did enjoy catching up with some of my friends at UAB. A lot of them got their transplants around the same time I did so it's great to see how they are doing, and for the most part they are doing well. I did have my bronch this morning and it went fine besides the several attempts to put in an IV (this is when a PICC line comes in real handy). They said I had a little inflammation in my lungs, which makes sense since I have been coughing some. We should know a little more about the results tomorrow and more in a few weeks.
It's been fun to see our good friends here though and catch up. It worked out great too because we will get to be apart of our Sunday School Christmas party on Saturday. Thank you for your prayers....
Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the Christmas season. For some crazy reason I have this thing about not listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving because I always feel like it gets passed up so fast. However starting December 1st the music is on and continues all month! =) Ok, I think I'm still a little groggy and drugged so I better stop now before I start talking crazy....=) (wouldn't be too unusual) hehe
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Our week so far....
Posted by Emily at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Em-Glad to hear things are going well and those beautiful lungs of yours are staying strong. Have a great time at your parties and get back to Texas soon. Stay Strong. In Him, susan and wes
Please pray for Em. She's in the hospital now and not doing well. She's being transported to UAB right now. Please cover her in your prayers.
Shay
Post a Comment