Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tis the Season......to be sick....Fa La La La

Lysol, hand sanitizer, Sprite, crackers, trash can..........what do all these have in common?
A fun weekend with the yucky tummy virus! Well, I guess Jason and Faith felt like I was having all the fun being sick so they BOTH decided to try it out. I think they both would agree it's not to much fun. I feel so bad for them! So, we have been laying low since Friday and continue the weekend theme of Pj's & sleeping.


Poor baby....it's been rough


Just to let you know I'm doing what I can to NOT catch this bug! My hands are going to be so chapped due to washing and hand sanitizing. I've been calling on my Healer to just put a shield over me and keep me healthy and strong.

Hope you all are staying well and enjoying the season!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will pray you stay well. Have a good holiday and wear a mask!!!! stay strong in Him, susan and wes