For those of you who would like to send a personal note, letter, card, etc., I now have an address for you to mail those to. Also, for those of you who were interested in providing a practical need like food, another awesome item to send would be restaurant gift cards. I found this great site that lists restaurants near the hospital. I'm sure not all of them have gift cards, but I'm sure some of them do. www.blazerbites.com
Also, Faith's birthday is next week so another idea would be to stick a birthday card for her in the mail as a way to love her well and brag on how amazing her parents are. I'm sure it will be a keepsake for years to come.
In order to keep some anonymity for them and since this site has had about 5000 hits since this started, I have set up an email address where you can request the mailing address or ask a pertinent question that is not addressed on the blog. To email, "CLICK HERE". Please be patient with me to respond and if an entire group of people would like information, maybe a designated leader of that group could obtain it and disseminate appropriately rather than each individual requesting it from me.
This is another opportunity to love them well and now that Emily is waking up, I'm sure some notes of encouragement from people who care about her will be greatly appreciated.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Mailing Letters & Cards
Posted by Emily at 8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Thanks Emily!! I will send an email to you to get that address (although I already know what it is for UAB-Emily's room).
If you want...i'll be glad to be a designated "leader" and distribute the info to other fellow bloggers. I can post it on my blog, and they can email me instead, hopefully relieving you! Let me know if you want me to do that?
I'm so glad she is doing well!!! I'm actually starting on iv antibiotics now, but doing them outpatient due to the several swine flu patients on HTICU right now!!!
Thanks again for the updates!! I will definitely be sending her some cards and hopefully be able to give her one in person soon!
Hey Emily...my computer does not have Microsoft Outlook (and I really don't want to download it because I don't use that program); is there anyway you can email me with the info??? My email is: bushkaru2@aol.com
Thanks!
You are such an awesome friend to Em. Continue to get stronger Em and we will continue to pray. In Him, susan and wes
Post a Comment