Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No News Is Good News

At this point, if I don't post, I don't want you to worry. ;-) So remember, as a general rule of thumb, that no news is good news at this point.

As Emily becomes continually more alert, mobile, and communicative, the level of care that she needs from those around her thankfully increases. I know that Jason is so excited to be able to see her eyes and communicate with her that there is not really another place he would rather be. This also begins the task of rehabilitation which takes a lot of focus, determination, perseverance and encouragement.

Emily did request Books on CD. She has a computer with a CD-Rom drive so if you have any Books on CD around your house or want to provide one for her, by all means, send them her way. :-) If you need to get the address by email "CLICK HERE"

1 comments:

susan said...

will do. Love you Em, stay strong In Him, susan and wes