Well, I wish I could say I had a better night but we pretty much repeated the same scenario as the night before with pain in my legs and running up to UAB early in the morning. So.....I am staying till we find out the problem. I had a MRI this afternoon for both of my knees and we should know something in the morning, however the doctors are now feeling it is related to the Thymo treatment I was receiving. They said it is uncommon for something like this to happen but not totally out of the question (I just happen to be the odd ball, hehe). We do pray that this is the cause of my pain because it should clear up over time (not sure how long) now that I have stopped the Thymo.
Thank you for your prayers as I was able to get some relief and even some MUCH needed rest. We (including the doctors) are interested and curious to see how tonight goes but at least I will be in the hospital were they can manage my pain if need be and maybe get some sleep.
Jason went home for a while today to be with Faith and took her swimming so that was great for them both! They did come visit mama tonight and we now know Faith knows the hospital is mama's second home because Jason said as soon as they walked into the hospital she said, "Mama....mama". =)
Sweet baby.......




4 comments:
We are praying for you here in Wyoming. I'm sorry you have to go through so much pain. I'm so glad and relieved you have hope in God. Faith is such a blessing all by herself! She is beautiful.
She is a sweet baby!!
Em-We are praying for an answer. Your faith is truely being challenged but you are so strong and YOU CAN DO IT. So glad you have your Lord, what would we do without Him. Your doctors must be incredible, so thankful for them. Stay strong. We love you. In Him, susan and wes
hello dear friend! I am so sorry that things have been such a struggle lately! We are thankful that Callie is there to help take care of Faith- as it is such a relief to have little ones with someone who loves them so much! We will continue to pray for answers and relief from the pain! We hope to see you soon!! Love the pachs
Post a Comment