Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Breaking News!

They just turned Emily's oxygen off and her saturation is staying between 97-100%. It has been about 1-2 years since she has been on oxygen basically 24/7 so this is very exciting. I'm sure it feels nice on her face, nose, and ears too.

And if that wasn't great enough news, Emily is eating her first solid meal and is now officially on an unrestricted solid diet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
I know you much be thrilled Emily. I am still amazed at all the things you have been through in the years I have known you and you are still faithful to God. I look at your life as inspriring. You understand the mountians and the valleys and you have walked through them. God has be gracious to you and I hope He continues to bless you and your family beyond what you can even imagine.
Tanna

Anonymous said...

Em-AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are progressing so fast-boy when God got in a hurry He got in a hurry. I know your ears, face and nose thank Him for those new lungs. Breath deep girl and press on. We are excited! In Him, susan and wes