Hi! It's Emily Tardy again. I'm sitting here with Faith listening to music and dancing while Mama takes a nap and Daddy is at WalMart. I thought I'd update you really quick to say that Emily had a GREAT day yesterday. It was her first full day at "home" (the townhouse) and it was so good to be all together as a family for a full day.
She felt really good and had a fun last day with Nana. Stephanie left this morning to go back to Lubbock. Em is a little sore today but otherwise is still feeling really well. I almost cannot believe my eyes at how well she is doing. It is crazy to realize what she has been through over the past 2 weeks and that she is now up walking around and experiencing a whole new way of life. Her incisions are healing up really well too.
Well there's a quick update! Have a great Saturday! ~Emily T
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Together is Better
Posted by Emily at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Emily, I just got home from work to see how things were going. I'm so happy that everything is going well. I hope and pray that your recovery continues. Tanna
Hello Emily,
Curious to know what it feels like to breath with a new set of lungs. I know with all the pain you have had plenty of distractions but when you get a chance let us know the changes you have experienced to this point.
I'm so excited that you are having some good days. Your dad said he can tell a difference in your voice.
Good things are happening!
Love,
Uncle Tom
Post a Comment