Hi everyone. This is Emily's friend, Emily Tardy. I will be updating her blog while Emily is in the hospital.
Emily & Jason headed to Birmingham about 2 am this morning after receiving the confirmation call that things looked good for her to be a match with this set of lungs. When I talked to her, she said that one other person was being called as well but that they knew nothing about the other patient. I just spoke to Jason at 7:30 am and said that they had wheeled her back for pre-op and were doing the final testing for the lungs and should know fairly soon whether things are a go. She was this far into the process on Christmas Day so I can only imagine all that she is feeling. They received very little sleep last night and I'm sure are ready to know one way or the other. Emily's brother Ryan has been visiting them for about 2 weeks now, and Faith is with their good friends Matt & Shay. Please pray for Peace to reign as they await the final outcome. ~Emily T
Sunday, June 8, 2008
In Pre-Op at UAB
Posted by Emily at 7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment