Monday, June 9, 2008

Dear Emily,

Today is hopefully the day that you will get to take your first breath with new lungs! Oh what a wonderful joy. We are so excited, humbled, grateful, and blessed by your life. Know that we are praying for you and love you!

[Messages for Emily & Jason have been printed as of right now...at 26 messages. Please continue to write comments for them though so they can read them during the recovery process!]

5 comments:

Greetings from Bulgaria said...

Emily-
I guess you want need a date anytime soon?! :) I am so excited for you and your new lungs- are you going to name them? :) People in GA have been praying and asking about you and we are just so relieved that the Lord brought you out safely. I will be coming into AL this week. Please let me know if I can do some honey dos for the family. I am free every day!

Hope to see you soon!

Rebecca

Ted Ludlow said...

Hi Emily & Jason
Wow! How good God has been... we remember you as a small child with marginal hopes to reach your late teens and here you are happily married, a beautiful daughter and a new set of lungs! You quiet confidence in God's love and goodness through all of this is an inspiration and encouragement to those of us who are weak. Thank you for being so faithful. We admire and love you and pray for your continued recovery. Sending hugs and love to you and the entire family. Uncle Ted & Pam

Callie said...

My Sweet sister!
I sure wish I was there with you right now, Lord willing I will be with you soon! I'm just in awe of this amazing blessing that God's done. I just am so amazed that we've waited for this all your life and prayed so much for this day, and it's here! You are such a huge blessing to my life. I love you SO much! And I will never stop thanking the Lord for this miracle!! Deary, now that you have new lungs, you know what this means...no excuses for jogging ;)

Sam and Mandy said...

I am a friend of Micahl's and she has been keeping me updated on your story. Please know that I am praying for you a your family at this time.

Ted Ludlow said...

Dear Emily,

We read with some fascination the reports that "Emily T" puts out on your behalf. We also would like to compliment Emily for the excellent job she does in writing about your situation - she has done an outstanding job of keeping us informed.

Today (Sunday) the news is a bit more bleak and we pray for courage and strength for you. We cannot believe that our Lord has spared you thus but that He will yet see you through all of this. Hang in and hang on! We love you a bunch! Uncle Ted & Pam