Emily is currently sitting up in a chair eating some of her liquid diet...at exactly 24 hours post transplant! More to follow and possibly even some pictures!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit. Jeremiah 17:7-8
Emily is currently sitting up in a chair eating some of her liquid diet...at exactly 24 hours post transplant! More to follow and possibly even some pictures!
Posted by Emily at 6:13 PM
4 comments:
Yeah!!!! Samuel wants you to know how much he loves you and is so happy for your new lungs- gracie says she is so happy faith's mommy new lungs, Walt is glad he will be able to give you a big hug without your oxygen! We all love you guys and are in prayer for you--- what a blessing from God- we continue to pray for the family that is grieving that your life will be a witness to them!!! Love Suzanne, Darcy, Walt, Samuel, Gracie and the twins!!!
Gracies says "happy birthday to new lungs" haha
I got your site from my aunt's blog (Mirya Mason) and has asked us to pray for you in the past and now. I would like to tell you what an inspiration you are to us all. I really admire you for your steadfastness through this difficult time. I loved the bit on the donor who was killed and the parents who respected his wishes. Wow. The pastor hit it right on the mark asking if you know you are going to heaven. After I saw that I emailed the site to everyone in my address book....even those who may not receive it so well. I have been checking the blog to see how you are doing on and off. I will be praying for your recovery and your family.
WOW!! Congrats!! That is wonderful news. I am so excited that things are going so smoothly. We are still praying.
Love you!! :-)
I continued to be humbled by our amazing God and you, HIS princess. I am praying Emily.
Love you,
Heather L
Post a Comment