Please pray right now for Emily to SLEEP! She really needs her rest tonight as this is going into her third night of basically no sleep. Also, she is currently trying to wait for her next round of pain meds and is really anxious to get them to take the edge off. Thanks! A longer update will follow soon. ~Emily T
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Dear Emily (and all your family who are there with you: Jason, Faith, Stephanie, etc...): We are praying for you tonight and trusting our loving, Mighty God to bless you with good sleep, strength, stamina, REST!!(this for all your family,too!). We are so happy for you that you have your new lungs; Yay God!! "Because you are my help, I will sing in the shadow of Your wings." Ps. 63:7 The Harmanscm
I just got to find out about your new lungs because we did not have the internet for three days!!! WOW!! We are so excited for you and thinking about you! Hopefully you can get lots of rest soon :D
Emily!!! Words can't express my happiness for you. I find myself tearing up, and my heart over overflowing with praise for our King. Your perseverance never ceases to amaze me. You have made yourself available to our God and he is using you in a mighty way to to show his greatness to all of us! I love you and can't wait to have our first "new lung" conversation! Micahl
Emily, Jason, and Faith,
WOW!WoW! WOW!. I cant stop the tears from flowing each time I read about your new lungs.
You are encouragement to me. As you know I have struggled with our own daughter's illness. Your faith has kept me going at times when I didnt think I could go on anymore.
Jason, you are an inspiration to me as you have walked with Emily though some trialed times. May God bless you for your faithfulness to her. I know you have shown her the meaning of what a husband is to a wife as we are taught to be in Ephiesians 5.
Emily, I am filled with joy and hope as I have watched you walk through this journey of your life and have cared for your daughter. You are a woman whose vaule is that far above rubies as the Proverbs quote.
Faith - you will one day understand all that your mama has gone through in her life, and I only hope that you will one day understand how great a gift she is to all who meet her.
May prayers and thoughts are with with you as you recover. Just remember that the burden you carry is light for Jesus has taken the load from your shoulders, and May He continue to walk with you through this new path. May He grant you precious sleep in His welcoming arms.
Tanna
This blog is such a great resource……Emily T., thank you so much for keeping it going!
Emily, this is such an exciting and joyful time!! I can’t wait to see you with your new lungs and know that we are praying for you and your loved ones each day! Love, Beth Landreth
Post a Comment