Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our 5th Call

We just got a call that there might be a possible donor for me. The coordinator will call back around midnight to let us know if we need to come in or not. She said everything looks good so far and that I am high up on the list but they need to finish running some test to make sure I'm the right person. If we do go in my friend, Emily, will be updating my blog so everyone can know what's going on. We just ask for your prayers, for peace and strength to face something this big and that these lungs would be the right ones for my body. We know God is bigger then our fears and this surgery and so we just cling to Him for grace to walk through this. Thank you all for your prayers, love, and support! We will update (or Emily will) as soon as we know more.

1 comments:

Emily T said...

I love you and I'm praying for you. I'll take to you a little later tonight or early tomorrow morning. :-)