Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Q & A

If you have questions or would like to know something that I have not included so far, please list them here as a comment. I will do my best to answer them or find out the answer if I do not know it. Be patient with me too! But, your questions will help me know what to include in future posts. Thanks! ~Emily T

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily T; You are doing a great job with Emily's blog. I check it ever few hours, to see if you have added anything new. Chould you put an address on so people can send cards or should we send them to the house. Thanks for all you are doing. Grandma Wordelman

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Thank you for keeping us all updated on Emily's progress. Shannon Landrum and I will come to the hospital Friday. Does Jason or Emily need anything? A basket or goodies? Magazines and books? Please let us know. We do not expect to get to see Emily we just want to be an encouragement her and JAson and family.
Thank you,
Heather L.

Anonymous said...

We pray for the donor family and know that they are grieving a tremendous loss. What, if anything, is known about the donor?

Carrie Woods said...

Emily T,
If you have any thoughts or feelings on how best to reach out at this point, let us know that. I assume visits are so limited at this point and she's needing her rest. If you see in a few days that she's able to have visits or calls, let me know either on here or email me. CarrieLWoods@hotmail.com. And you can ask Emily what she's up to as well.

Any guidance on meeting needs either for Emily or for the rest of the family would be appreciated if possible. Money, snacks, encouraging cards, etc. Again, you can let me know by email if it's personal.

THANKS,
Carrie W.

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Thanks for helping all of us stay up to date. I like others, would be interested in contributing financially. Is there a simple way we could do that? Maybe an address, or even a Paypal account.

anne said...

Hi Emily (s)-
I got forwarded your blog from Tom Dirks (your uncle? :) )

I'm a CFer. Almost 33 and have just adopted our first child. I've caught myself up with the happenings this past week on your blog and am rooting and praying for you!

It's wonderful to see your before and after pics! WHAT A DIFFERENCE LUNGS MAKE! HA!

I know it's hard and extremely painful. I can tell you are tough, like most of us have had to become, and can make it through.

Hang in there and I'll be around. :)

Anne Fickel

Owners: Bill & Glenda Dickey said...

Oh Em, I can't believe you have had your transplant. While we were in Ga I checked my email and you were on your way! I was so excited to know that we were going to be posted on the process. You are one tough little girl. It is such a blessing to see you sitting up in that chair!! Praise the Lord!! He is so good!!

Do you guys need anyone to go mow grass or anything like that at your house? Please let us do something for you. Its a shame you and Jason have to do all the work yourselves!! You will have enough to do getting well!!
Know we are praying for you!!
God bless all of your family and the wonderful friends you have that are rallying around you! You are very loved!!Ms. Glenda Dickey
(the grandma in MOMS!)